Thank you very much to Oksana for nominating me for the Liebster Blog award! Here is a link to her blog; http://wp.me/P2UJJ6-2
Okay, here we go …
11 Random Facts About Me.
1. I was born in London and still live there to this day.
2. I am married and have a dog called Diesel.
3. My favourite drink in the whole wide world is a skinny mocha from Starbucks.
4. I am a total chocoholic and major diet coke addict .
5. I love travel and have been to lots of different places around the world.
6. I love writing.
7. I am a massive reality tv addict. My fave is Big Brother.
8. I love all types of music.
9. I love animals. I believe animal and children are the true innocents in this world and should be looked after and protected by us all.
10. I’ve got a thing about Kermit the Frog and Elmo from Sesame Street and have one teddy each of them in my bedroom !
11. I’m a book worm and love reading. My kindle and my iPad are two of my most prized possessions.
Questions asked by Oksana;
1. If you could choose to live at any time, past or future, what would it be?
Victorian times if I was aristocracy or wealthy, modern day if not.
2. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl. I can stay up all night no problem, but getting up in the morning is different matter all together!
3. What is your pet peeve?
Hmm… well I cant stand the word fart and insist people say blow off ..?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Sex and the City. I have the entire box set of that show and still watch re runs if they are on tv 😀
5. Which celebrity you would like to be friends with?
If Amy Winehouse was still alive today I would love to be her friend. She was a total legend and a misguided sweetheart.
6. Aside blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
My main other hobby is reading. I’m a total book worm.
7. What is your favorite song?
Roxanne by The Police.
8. What is the most favorite place you’ve ever visited?
The Bahamas. Without a doubt the most beautiful place on earth.
9. Favorite holiday?
It has to be Christmas! I love Christmastime with a passion and start getting ready for it in October!
10. Best present ever?
Well, that’s a hard one. I would have to say my iPad 4th gen – it totally rocks (0;
11. Which book would you like to see a movie version of?
I would love to see a film version of my book “Sweet Sixteen Vol 1”. Being a horror fan it definitely something I would want to watch myself.
My Questions For Nominees;
1. How would describe yourself?
2. Which book genre do you prefer?
3. Where would you like to visit most in the world?
4. What scares you?
5. What is your favourite TV programme?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Do you believe in the paranormal?
8. Who is your favourite band?
9. What is your favourite movie?
10. Which country do you live in?
11. Do you have any hobbies?
Please see Oksana’s page for the rules 😀